Tony Schumacher is flanked by the Technicoat guys in this photo taken by Tim Marshall at the NHRA Finals. What’s your caption?
Click Image to Enlarge!
And the winner of last month’s contest is
“I call it the 5 shooter engine....when the one on top blows up, I just spin up the next one!"”
- Tim Rinkerman, NE
- “ Man, I hope that smoke ain't a head gasket lettin' go 'cause it takes a week just to change the plugs on this thing!” - Jan Patrick Williams, Timberlake, NC
- “Another victory for the Chernobyl Motors Corporation racing team!” - Peter Vranesh, Fort Collins, CO
- "Let the Dragon Fire Testing Lab assist you with new product development. In this photo we are testing a 'bungie cord' blower restraint for NHRA drag race applications. ” - Susan Putnam, Auburn, AL
- “ If you think this is impressive, you should see his Big Block.” - Karl Wortman, Akron, OH
- “ Who the hell is John Mazzarella ???” - Michael Anderson
- “ No.27 looks a little rich....” - Tim Rinkerman, NE
- " Get that lower 200 acres done before breakfast and have the rest of Sunday watching the races.” - John Geltink, Wellington NSW Australia
- “ She's my little deuce....no wait..er..tetra=4..mutiply by factor of 10...plus 2...ok....."SHE'S MY LITTLE TETRACONTAKAIDI COUPE....YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE GOT!"” - Adam Foreman, Brisbane, Australia