John Mazzarella forwarded us this photo. Although it’s not a dragster, it does travel in a straight line. Besides, how could we miss a chance to show this vehicle? It’s a 42 cylinder radial with 8757 cubic inches and reportedly is of Russian origin. Come up with a caption.
Click Image to Enlarge!
And the winner of last month’s contest is
“Are you sure this is where they do the Get Screened America" colonoscopies?”
- Eddie Ray, Michigan
- “One more beer and I'll be able to see Russia from here.” - John Godinho, Chino, CA
- “Times were really tough for Rich Christensen after PINKS ALL OUT slipped in the ratings.” - Bill Bench, Hamilton, OH
- "Never mix nitro with vodka and orange juice.” - Don, Edmonton
- “I remember leaving the line, but where is the car?” - Jack Redd, Camp Springs, MD
- “ Another loyal NHRA fan has fallen through the cracks.” - Richard, Durango, CO
- “ See if I buy tickets from Cheapseatsrealcheap.com again!” - Ron Blanford, Indiana
- " We've addressed the safety issue on the cars, maybe we need to shorten the height of the stands and install seat belts!” - James Wright, Jacksonville, FL