Basic Series Rules
- NHRA safety rules apply
- Single points mag
- 6:71 Supercharger maximum of 18.9 percent overdrive
- Single 21 gph fuel pump
- Any tire size
- 1979 and earlier bodies
Break rule: you must start the car, stage, and take the green light, to earn that round's money.
Any rule revisions will be posted on our website & DRO (if required).
Open eight car qualified field.
No entry fee, five crew & driver (six total) admitted free. Additional family or crew members will be charged regular admission price .
Purse and Payout for St. Louis (May 28-30) and Kansas City Races (Sept 17-19)
- No entry fee, five crew & driver (six total) admitted free. Additional family or crew members will be charged regular admission price
- Friday night: one qualifier
- $1000 Bonus low ET for Friday night qualifier
- Saturday afternoon: one qualifier
- $1000 Bonus low ET for Saturday afternoon qualifier
- $1000 Bonus low ET of Eliminations
- Saturday evening: first round
- Sunday afternoon final two rounds
First round losers $1500
Runner up $3500
Total purse $21,500.00
Cedar Falls Raceway
two Day Show
July 23-24, 2010 - Eight Car Field
Rd 1 $1750
One Qualifying run on Saturday - 11 AM
Eliminations begin at 6:00.
Second round at 8:15.
Finals 10:30 PM.
2.5 hours between rounds.
Cordova Dragway IL
WORLD SERIES (Aug 28-29) AND NOSTALGIAFEST ( June 26-27)
Eight Car Fields
Rd 1 $2,000
$23,000 Total Purse
Same format as 2009 with one qualifying round Friday night and Saturday Eliminations on Saturday night.